Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Intentions

I'm a few days late on these because I've spent all my free time connected to my heating pad and in bed with a bad back. November is going to be very hectic for me. Keeping that in mind, my intentions are to:

-Spend quality time with my family this weekend and enjoy my godson's christening on Sunday
-Get back into an exercise routine, even if it is just walking (pending orthopedist approval today)
-Make a list of holiday gifts to get for family and friends.
-Volunteer again with The Lost Dog and Cat Foundation.
-Soak up as much as possible during my work trip to Peru from November 13-19
-Enjoy every minute with J's family in Maine during the week of Thanksgiving
-Prepare for our trip to South Africa: read the guidebooks, make a list of places to see and things to do, find veg-friendly restaurants, make a packing list, purchase travel essentials.
-Use my yearly performance evaluation as a way to have space to reflect and a chance to find ways to grow in 2012.
-Journal lots.
-Take life one day at a time.

{Image from pen3ya}