Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Goals

It's been hot--REALLY hot--in the DC area this past week. I've been dreaming of beach trips, picnics, fresh cherries, sundresses and lemonade. I've also set out a few small goals for myself this month so I don't get lost in the lazy days of summer:

-Finish up the unpacking and decorating

-Get back into exercising and yoga-ing regularly. For real this time. I mean it.

-Learn to be okay with free time. This is a struggle for me.

-Read through How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job. I am still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but more and more the government is looking like it might be an okay way to go. I need to do a lot of research on this one.

-Catch up with friends that have seen very little of me since....oh, when I started my master's degree three years ago.

-Cook at least three new recipes

-Celebrate Jesse's birthday (June 26th!) in a fun and festive way!


{Photo credit: zanastardust}

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Learning to be OK with free time is a big one for me as well.

Good luck x

stephanie alaine said...

lauren, i'm excited to hear more about your "learn to be okay with free time." this is ALSO a biggie for me.

thanks for sharing your june goals!!