Sunday, May 10, 2009

¡Feliz Día de la Madre!

I saw an article earlier this week by Real Simple and posted on CNN.com called, "10 Questions to Ask Your Mother Right Now".

I thought I'd repost just the questions here because I thought they were interesting and they spark good conversation.

And to all the Moms.....Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your special day.

1. What's the one thing you would've done differently as a Mom?
2. Why did you choose to be with my father?
3. In what ways do you think I'm like you?
4. Which one of us kids did you like the best?
5. Is there anything you've always wanted to tell me and never did?
6. Do you think it's easier or harder to be a mother than when you were raising our family?
7. Is there anything you regret not having asked your parents?
8. What's the best thing I can do for you right now?
9. Is there anything you wish had been different between us--or that you would still like to change?
10. When did you realize you were no longer a child?

No comments: