Friday, January 15, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude: Haiti Edition


The recent tragedy in Haiti has broken my heart. In light of that, I wanted to take a moment to list the things that I am thankful for or that are bringing me joy right now. Life is far too fragile to not appreciate everything you have, big or small.

-My friends, family, boyfriend and you
-The shining sun and slightly warmer weather
-Hugo Naturals' Vanilla and Sweet Orange lotion
-The start of my very last semester of graduate school
-The arrival of Kimberly Wilson's new book, Tranquilista
-All of the men and women that are in or heading to Haiti to help with relief efforts

Please donate to help Haiti. No amount is too small. As Satoro said, "Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean." See CNN's list of organizations or visit Stand with Haiti to donate to Partners in Health.



{Photo credit: aussiegall}

No comments: