My 30 Before 30 List
1. Try out art journaling
2. Get a facial (I've only ever had one in my life!)
3. Take a Zumba class
4. Meditate for 30 days in a row and blog about the experience
5. Visit Annapolis, MD. I live so close and I've never been.
6. Learn to cook food from a different culture
8. Travel to a state I've never visited before
9. Travel to a country I've never visited before
10. Go to a Phillies home game at Citizens Bank Park
11. Bake a pie from scratch
12. Take a tour of the US Capitol Building (lived here 11 years and never officially toured it!)
13. Go camping
14. Learn about different types of sea vegetables
15. Volunteer my time for a great cause
16. Bake whoopie pies from scratch
17. Pay off one of my credit cards
18. Create 1, 3 and 5 year goals (personal, professional and financial)
19. Get a full astrology reading
20. Read one book on each of the following places: China, Africa, North Korea, Iran
21. Tour a winery
22. Work up to being able to run a 5k.
23. Get to know Washington, DC better. I spend 95% of my time in Northern VA, Foggy Bottom, Farragut West and DuPont Circle. So much more to explore!
24. Perform a random act of kindness.
25. Go on a picnic.
26. Learn to read a crochet pattern.
27. Lose 50 pounds.
28. Host a New Year's Day brunch (I'd like to make this a tradition!)
29. Go apple picking
30. Spend my 30th birthday somewhere fabulous surrounded by the people I love!