Now I have to list 10 honest things about myself and pass on the award!
1. While my favorite movies are dramas (Amores Perros, American History X, The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Water), the movies I could watch on repeat all day long (and do, thanks to TBS, ha!) are Wedding Crashers, Bridget Jones' Diary, Knocked Up and Old School. I can never get enough!
2. I shut myself off from most of the world in order to work, go to school, do reading/papers and work out but I do wish very often that I had more friends and a wider social net. I am hoping once school is done in May to get back to that.
3. That being said, I need alone time like I need air and it is often hard for me to honor that without feeling guilty.
4. I'm pretty superstitious even though I know it is silly.
5. My least favorite thing to do ever is to unload the clean dishes from the dishwasher. Maybe not least favorite thing ever, but pretty close.
6. I have a lot of trouble thinking of ideas for blog posts.
7. I'm allergic to roses, jasmine and lavender, which makes perfume shopping and flower owning very difficult.
8. I'd like to learn how to paint.
9. Being in a long distance relationship is one of the hardest but most worthwhile thing I've ever done.
10. I still sleep with my baby blanket.