Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving! I went up to Portland, Maine to spend it with my boyfriend and his family. It rained the entire time I was there but even a lot of freezing rain couldn't ruin our great time. My vacation included:

-Hanging out with lots of friends and family. Tons of great conversation, laughter and fun.

-Darts, ping pong and pool

-A post-Thanksgiving dinner walk on the beach

-Dinner at The Green Elephant, easily the yummiest vegetarian restaurant I've ever been to. If you are ever in Portland, you must go!

-Shopping at the outlets in Freeport

-Buying a cute gray plaid fedora for Jesse. He looks adorable in it!

-Returning to The Happy Yogi for some shopping

What a great vacation. I love, love, love Maine. What did you do for the holiday?

{Photo credit: wheat_in_your_hair}

1 comment:

Melita said...

your maine thanksgiving sounds wonderful especially the walk on the beach after dinner. :)