Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Being finished with my summer class.  It feels amazing to not have any homework or tests hanging over my head.

2. I get to spend a week and a half with Jesse starting on Friday around noon.  We haven't been together since mid-May and I am starting to go crazy from not being near him.  I can't wait to fall asleep on warm beach sand with him next to me.

3. An incredible yoga class last night, which included the pose you see here, as well as the Idan Raichel Project's song, "Mima'amakim".  I don't know that I've ever gotten that much release (of stress, tension and tight muscles) in any other class.

4. My Mom being so supportive and wonderful while I've been so stressed out these past few weeks.

5. Peach African Red tea.

6. Manicure and pedicure tomorrow night!!!

7.  New sandals.

8. Smooth, clean sheets to climb into in just a minute.

{Photo credit: NicoleLCH}

No comments: