Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog Award!


The lovely ladies of City Girl Lifestyle and Tulips and Tea passed on this wonderful blog award to me.  Yay!

About the award:

"Apparently this award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I'm going to pass it on to the following 8 blogs, even though I know some have already received it (think of it as extra love!):



2 comments:

Melita said...

congrats on your blog award and thanks for passing on the extra love to me :)

The Depressed Yogi said...

Merci beaucoup, darling! I can always use extra love :) :)