Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Letter to the Universe


Lately I have felt like you are trying to tell me something. Or maybe that's you I feel gently nudging me in new, exciting and scary directions.

I'm grateful that you are presenting me with so many ideas and paths to choose from, but please know I need to make baby steps right now. I need time to think about the options. Keep whispering your ideas to me and I'll listen. I promise to follow your lead if you promise not to go so fast.

~Lauren

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great letter. The main thing is to be receptive to all messages, listen carefully, reflect,consider all options and then move forward. It's not a race so take your time...remember the tortoise and the hare!

Melita said...

i love this post!! i know the universe will take you to exactly where you need to be :)