Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude.

Things making me smile right now:

-This article on Ginnifer Goodwin's Aha! Moment regarding veganism. I love the Albus Dumbledore quote at the end: "It is our choices, Harry, that show us who we are far more than our abilities."

-The Republic of Tea's Red Tea African Rooibos Good Hope Vanilla

-Jesse is visiting this weekend!!!

-Going to Baltimore to see "In The Heights" on Saturday!

-The beautiful red and pink canvas of a lotus flower that my sister sent me for my birthday

-Tonight I am giving my VERY LAST PRESENTATION of grad school! Only 7 session of my one class and a final paper until freedom!

{Photo credit: ZEDZAP-Nick}

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I've always loved that Dumbledore Quote. It's so so true!

shelly said...

i liked that article on GW to!

wishful nals said...

love the list. congrats on almost being done with school! that is a HUGE accomplishment! :)

Melita said...

love your gratitude posts. we have SO much to be grateful for, don't we?! hugs!!

nesscake said...

I just read your fantastic post here. It seems like we share the attitude that "Gratitude is good for you." Grateful Nation is an online community that gives grateful people like you the opportunity & resources to connect, give back, and be thankful. Follow GN or jump into the unending cycle of gratitude here at Grateful Nation Thank you, Vanessa