Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Veggie inspiration.

I wanted to make sure that you all read Carolyn's post, Eating Animals Part I, on her blog, Hang on Little Tomato. I'm so inspired by her honesty and her curiosity. I am also in awe of the supportive comments that everyone left (including some of you that read this blog too!)

As I continue to learn more about veganism and animals, dairy, honey and leather, I am hoping that I can learn more from all of you as well. The more I read and the more I learn, the more I can't stop thinking about all of this new information. It's daunting and exciting at the same time!

You can see my review of the book Eating Animals here. Please read this book!

To learn more about the 21-day vegan kickstart program, go here.

{Photo credit: royalty-free image collection}

1 comment:

The Depressed Yogi said...

Merci beaucoup, sweet pea!! It IS exciting and daunting, but you know what's so wonderful is that so many of us are in it together and can rely on each other for support and inspiration. I love it!