Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Love Weekend!

It's the weekend! What are your plans for this love-filled weekend? Jesse and I will be celebrating together the following weekend, so I plan on going out to dinner with some friends, doing a lot of yoga, some journaling, maybe an artist date and perhaps indulging in a little chocolate. Here are some other fun love-filled ideas and links:

Analiese from Tulips and Tea has Five (Mostly Free) Ways to Say I Love You

Single and looking for animal-cruelty-free love? VegNews has vegetarian pick-up lines (cheesy but cute!)

Reignite your passion for your yoga practice with the help of Yoga Journal

Make your honey a love-filled lunch with this heart-shaped sandwich cutter from Williams Sonoma

Get a mani/pedi in OPI's Romeo and Joilet or An Affair in Red Square

Check out Oprah's suggestions for Six Perfect Wine and Chocolate Pairings


And lastly, while it's getting pretty abysmal reviews, you can always go see the movie Valentine's Day

{Photo credit: Glorious Treats}

1 comment:

Analiese said...

Thanks for linking to me! I'll have to check out your other ideas too. I really wanted the movie Valentine's Day to be good (I was hoping for something like another Love Actually), but alas it doesn't sound like it. Oh well.