Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday....to me!

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."~Abraham Lincoln

Today is my birthday!

While I am not doing anything special (indeed, due to the snow I've been trapped in my apartment for a long while now) and I am starting to feel the pressure of "being a grown-up" who needs to do grown-up things like buy a house, get married, have kids, etc., I *am* excited to now be an even number again! In my life, the even-numbered years always seem to be much better than the odd-number years.

This year will include graduation from grad school and perhaps a fun trip or two. I also hope it brings me to the same physical location as Jesse and shows me what I am meant to do next in life. Here's to a wonderful next 365 days!

{Photo credit: PinkSherbertPhotography}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lauren!!!!! many blessings for a fantastic year!

Melita said...

hope you had a wonderful birthday. much hugs on your special day. :)