Monday, March 1, 2010

March Goals.

I can't believe it is March already! So many possible changes and new directions on the horizon. Spring is on it's way and the sun will start to stay out longer. The cherry blossoms will soon be out in the DC area. Now that two of my three grad school classes this semester are over with, I will have considerable more free time. I want to focus on spending that time as wisely as possible.

This month my intention is to do the following:

1. Complete the 21 Day Vegan Kickstart
2. Try out at least 5 new recipes
3. Get back into a gym/yoga routine (time to work on the sweat part of the "Sweat and Save")
4. Write in my paper journal on a regular basis
5. Get a head start on my big research paper that is due May 3rd

Those seem like such simple goals but I know that they will make a huge difference in my outlook on life and my stress levels. I also think that focusing on these five things will have me in a much better place for what the coming months may bring.

Happy March, everyone!

{Photo credit: Pink Sherbet Photography}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice :) i am working on my intentions right now to. it always feel so good to get them CROSSED OFF! good luck with yours :)

Anonymous said...

Love your goals! I need to make some. Particularly mimic your "sweat and save" goals - emphasis on the "save" part!

Melita said...

simple yet profound goals for march. i know you will meet them all and then some. so proud of you sweetie! hugs!!

Anonymous said...

I love your goals! I miss the Cherry Blossoms in DC. I think I'm going to come up for a weekend during the festival. They are so beautiful. I hope that you post about the 5 new recipes. I'd love to see what you are trying!!