Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Things That Make Me Happy

CityGirl over at My City Girl Life tagged me for this one. I need to list 6 things that are making me happy right now. Without further ado:


1. The fact that Sweet Green has a mobile yogurt truck complete with fresh fruit and other toppings that parks less than half a block from my office on Tuesdays and Thursdays! I had one with strawberries, mangoes and mini-chocolate chips today.

2. Getting a manicure after work!

3. I leave tomorrow afternoon to spend the weekend in Pennsylvania with Jesse. I am excited to see his new place and meet his friends at school.

4. When I return on Sunday, I am going to dinner with a friend, followed by seeing "Spring Awakening" at the Kennedy Center.

5. Tonight I will begin writing lots of journal entries based on the creative fodder I have received from SARK's Juicy Journaling e-course.

6. The prospect of maybe finally getting a good night's sleep tonight. I have been sleeping a lot less than usual and it is showing. I can't wait to crawl into my bed!


I have no idea of who to tag, so if you see this and want to post your list or add it to the comments, please do! I bet it makes you smile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun list. Very smart idea to have plans on Sunday night when you get back. I should have done more of that when husband and I were in different cities. My usual Sunday nights were a combination of the mundane (organizing) and artists dates like collaging. I found both soothing after travel.