Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation Recap: Missouri and New Jersey.

My vacation in pictures:


Jesse and I at his friend's wedding in Springfield, Missouri.  Our first trip to the midwest!


Jesse opening his birthday gifts from my Mom and her boyfriend.  Such a girly bag!


Mini-golf on the Ocean City boardwalk.


Dinner and a show in Atlantic City.

Hanging out with my cousin's newest little one, Ryan, on the 4th of July.  Sooooo adorable!

A beautiful sunset over the bay in New Jersey.

Not captured on film: lots of reading, sleeping, eating, hanging out at the pool and watching of Wimbledon.  This is the first vacation I can remember where I ended it feeling well rested and relaxed.  It was so needed.

3 comments:

Melita said...

looks like you had an amazing time. LOVE that dress!!

Lauren said...

Thanks! I do too! Jesse picked it out, actually. I'm so glad I listened to him since I keep getting compliments on it!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good vacation :)