Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meme Blog Award!

Melita from Gussying Up the Tuttle passed the Meme Blog Award on to me the other day, so here we go!

the rules are as follows:
1. share seven tidbits about myself.
2. share the award with seven blog friends.


Seven Tidbits:

1. I love all things black and white. Zebras and zebra print, black and white cookies, President Obama, cows, damask, James Blake, black and white photos, and, most especially, Boston Terriers. I WANT ONE!

2. I would love to become a gourmet vegetarian chef. Not to work in a restaurant, though. Just so I can have fancy pants dinner parties.

3. Both of my grandmothers were excellent at crocheting. One of the items on my "Life List" is to make a beautiful blanket with even edges. Still working on it! I own several how-to books and tons of yarn and still can't figure it out. I think it's time to enlist the help of a real live teacher.

4. My favorite yoga pose changes just about every week, but pigeon is always an all-the-time favorite.

5. I own several thousand books. When you read about 80 a year, they tend to accumulate. I'm on book 44 so far this year.
6. One of my favorite things about my body is my eyelashes.....and I was so premature that I didn't even have any when I was born.

7. I hate horror movies but will watch them on occasion since Jesse likes them. The things we do for love!

And I pass this on to anyone that would like to do it!

{Photo credit: plummzilla}

1 comment:

Melita said...

thanks for doing the meme. love your tidbits. i hope you get a sweet little boston terrier someday :)